Does technology benefit young children?
|Does technology benefit young children|
Nowadays it is very common for two-year-olds to use iPads and primary school connectors associated with video games.
Technology has become ubiquitous and children are very attached to it, but does technology help our children learn?
Technology has become more socially adaptable, and as a result, we can use it to make it a great learning tool.
We support all outreach programs that connect children to online learning communities, track children's progress through lessons and games, and customize each student's own experience.
Until children reach a certain age to be in elementary education, they are certainly well versed in technology.
Learning with technology in school
Modern schools invest a lot in technology. Whether kids are using an interactive smart board or laptops or any other device.
Toddlers love to play with technology, and they get so attached to iPads and digital cameras from a very young age, so we have to think carefully before children deliver these tools.
First to know what technology is in early childhood?Modern technologies can be multiple and varied from a simple camera, voice recorder, music player, TV, DVD player, or modern devices such as iPads, tablets, and smartphones used in childcare centers, classrooms or at home.
Teachers use technology and now use very powerful tools such as iPads and iPhones in their personal and professional lives.
Technology is just a tool.Technology should not be used directly in classrooms or child care centers, only within certain limits set by teachers that enable them to undertake activities that support the healthy development of children.
Teachers use digital cameras in truly innovative ways to engage children in learning. This may be all they need at this point.
At the same time, teachers need to be able to integrate technology into the classroom or childcare center as a matter of social justice.
We cannot be sure that all children have modern technologies in their homes, which may put a digital divide and this gap between those who have digital technology and those who do not have access to it.
Just as all children need to learn how to deal with a book in early reading and writing, they must be taught how to use technology correctly, and how to use it in the best interest of the child himself.
Experts worry that technology is bad for children.
There are serious concerns at the moment and they are growing about children spending a lot of time in front of screens.
Now we have many serious concerns about children spending a lot of time in front of smart screens and the use of modern technology, and its effects on children's lives.
Young children sit a lot in front of TVs, play on iPads and iPhones, and watch their parents take pictures on a digital camera, which has their own screen.
We now say and encourage that technology and media should be of limited use in children, but here comes the most important question is how to use it.
What is allowed?
How is it used correctly?
Is it suitable for developing children's abilities?
Learn More: How do Get a job as an online developer
We must be aware of the disadvantages of technology and its effect on vision, speech and physical development. Also, we also need to realize the importance of the comprehensive development of our children,
My advice to teachers, teachers, and parents is to trust your instincts. You know your child and if you think he has been watching the screen for a long time, you have to do something and you have to turn off the harmful screen.
It is up to us, as parents, to note that your child's computer time reduces or limits interactions and playtime with other children and pushes them in new directions. To encourage them to exercise, go out and play.
It is also the responsibility of adults who know what is right to do an understanding of the child’s personality and behavior and know whether technology is one of the ways the child chooses to interact with the world.
At the same time.
We always have to prioritize and we have to know that ourselves are the best times in terms of children's time instead of putting it in front of the TV, but we also know that child care providers must first pay attention to nutrition, eat meals regularly, and personal and general hygiene as well.
And there comes in this context an important task for adults which is to make technology more valuable and interactive by asking questions and linking the child's virtual experience on the screen with real-life experiences in her world.
Learn technology at home
Whether you give your child your smart screen phone to entertain him or is the favorite playtime for young children on an iPad or tablet, there are eight fun and useful ways to make sure that your child's experiences are in educational technology.
- Focus on active participation and that the child does not continue to stay alone for a long time.
- Whenever your child is in front of the screen, you must mute commercial advertisements, and allow him to ask attractive questions. What was this person thinking? Why does the main character do it? What would you do in this situation if you were the main character's place?
- Allow DVDs to repeat and YouTube videos add a key to emerging minds is repetition. Let your toddler watch the same video over and over, and ask what he or she noticed after each view.
- Unlike computers that require a mouse to manipulate objects on the screen, iPads, tablets, and smartphones allow children to handle "physical" things with their fingers.
- Continuous training in problem-solving, and there are a lot of games that force your child to solve problems while playing, which improves concentration and analytical skills in this process.
- Encouraging creativity. Use modern technical methods and use them in the interest of the child’s development, not just entertainment. - Have your child record a story on your tablet device, or sing a song in your video game system. After that, create a completely new sound using the play options, slow down and speed up the voice and add different backgrounds and recordings to make the child see that he can produce many new and impressive things for him which encourages him to innovate.
- Show him how many computer games are used at different levels which young children may be ignorant of how to raise or change levels. If your child is stuck in one level that has become very easy, ask if he knows how to move up and help him if he wants more challenges.
- Parents should always ask the teachers and teachers and discuss with them what techniques are applied in the classroom. If your child’s class uses an entire class system, such as Clickers or the Interactive Smart Panel, ask how it is used in the classroom and the training the teacher has received in this regard.
- Find Parent Resources One of the best ways technology can help your child help in learning more about learning.
- Never stop computers, smartphones, and tablets, and do not stop them from your child but with some amendments and laws, you can make your child's technology time productive, educational and fun.
- Children can be allowed to use the mouse, open and closed applications, and even search the Internet by the time they are three years old.
- Once they have the cognitive ability, it is time to talk to your child about Internet safety.
- Establish clear guidelines and Internet safety rules on acceptable types of media, support them with care, and continuous and continuous monitoring of how they are used.
- You should guide your child and alert him not to share his name, address or personal information via the Internet or through social media.
- Speak repeatedly with your child about what to do if you encounter inappropriate content from the screen closing process and then alert you, and make sure there are a web filter and a high-quality security system in place.
- Help your child understand that technology is just one of many learning tools.
- Download educational games, read books and do research. When your child asks a question, do an Internet search to find the answer.
Learn More: Google Pixel 4 Review
Learn More: Google Pixel 4 Review
Finally, always think and find new ways to make this technology a useful tool for the future of your children, not the other way around.